Friday, October 7, 2011

Steve Jobs – Dare To Think Different

This week Mr. Steve Jobs passed away at the age of 56 (fifty six).  He was the creator, the visionary and the genius behind Apple Computers.


"I was lucky I found what I loved to do, early in life"
"Keep looking, don’t settle"

"Have the courage to follow your inner voice and intuition"
- Steve Jobs
How I See The World - thoughts on things that matter by Steve Jobs.

Steve Jobs In His Own Words - quotes by Mr. Steve Jobs.

Apple, Inc - Apple Computers - Steve Job's creation and legacy.

The Visionary - it wasn't always easy, it didn't always work the first time around.

Think Different - narrated by Steve Jobs.


"Because the people who think they can change the world are the ones who do"

"Here is to the crazy ones, … the genius"

"Dare to think different"


R.I.P. (Rest In Peace) Mr. Steve Jobs.
- Steve Jobs

No comments: