Friday, January 6, 2012

Why America Is So Great – Implementation versus Invention. Steve Jobs and Pirates of Silicon Valley.

"His genius was in being able to put himself in the shoes of the end user, his ability to cut through the crap and focus on what the user wants.”

“They want a DVD of their daughter's wedding.  They don't want to know anything about compression.  They don't want to know anything about HD64 or any of that crap. They want their camera to work so they can push a button and take out a DVD.”

An article with movie clips and links about Steve Jobs and other great Pirates of Silicon Valley.


“I was worth over $1,000,000 when I was 23, and over $10,000,000 when I was 24, and over $100,000,000 when I was 25, and it wasn’t that important because I never did it for the money.”

RIP Mr. Steve Jobs – one of the greatest pirates ever.

No comments: